Join the Watchdog Movement
What is a Watchdog?
- A person who wants to help their fellow man.
- A person who wants to be competent and skilled.
- A person who wants to know how to help when people are in danger.
- A person who doesn't turn their back and retreat in fear.
- A person who takes action and doesn't wait.
Welcome to the Watchdog MovementCommit yourself to continuous education and training and you're one of us.
Our mission is simple: Make our communities safer with:
- When people are in need, we don't turn a blind eye, we help however we can
- We are always the student and committed to a life of learning
- We treat all human beings with respect, even if they disrespect us
- We are prepared for anything
- We serve our friends, family, neighbors and community
- In all situations we strive to do what is morally right
- We encourage others to be prepared and not be complacent
- We do not hoard supplies that others may need
- We provide the same level of medical care to all human beings, regardless of race, religion or culture
- We keep calm and don’t react
- We tolerate, we don't escalate
- We support people’s freedom of speech to say anything, even if we disagree or if it makes us uncomfortable
- We seek cooperation not condemnation
- We do not argue with or condemn people for having differing political views or ideological values
How do you start?
- Download and read our free e-book: Instant Hero
- Email us when you're done for your next step!